WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH HOME CARE?
The needs of a homecare patient require special attention from the homecare team. Homecare consists of non-medical professionals who possess the knowledge and ability to provide the best of care in any situation.
CNA’s Personal Care Aides, Private Duty Aides provide supportive care for recovering patients who are unable to perform their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Veteran Homecare
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Personal Care Assistant
We offer our clients:
- Telephony System and Family Care Portal
- New Client Personal Care Basket
- Client of the Month (ask for details)
- Prescription Help (restrictions apply)
- Birthday Recognition
- Utility Assistance (ask for details)
- Monthly Client Outings (casino, bingo, painting with a twist of trips and zoo trip)
We also sell Lifeguard Medical Alert kits. Please call Tanya Lee-Rideout at 601-544-2999.
WHO PAYS FOR HOMECARE SERVICES?
Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance companies offer homecare benefit plans. Patients are not discriminated against because of race, religious beliefs or ability to pay.
East Central PDD:
Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Neshoba, Newton, Scott and Smith.
Central MS PDD:
Copiah, Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Warren and Yazoo.
Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Davis, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, and Wayne.
Adams, Amite, Claiborne, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Pike, Walthall, and Wilkinson.